“In practice there are several reasons for data loss on XSAN:
- Information was deleted by user.
- Metadata was damaged (e.g. due to hardware failure).
- File system was initialized (‘formatted’).
- Multiple hard drive failure in any server.
- Volume not recognized and will not mount.
To recover the lost information in these scenarios having a recent backup copy of file system metadata (which tends to be only 1-10% of the total volume of data stored). The chance of recovery of deleted files can be considerably diminished if further data is written to the storage medium following deletion of files.”
If there is no backup copy of the metadata, the only chance of data recovery is contacting data recovery from XSAN we can recover data from all of the above scenarios, there are tons of other data loss scenarios that we can help you with, Mother Nature, fire, human error, and many more. At data recovery from XSAN our team of professionals are well trained with the newest and advance tools to better serve you with your XSAN data loss.